Startup Interview Questions
1. How did the idea for your business come about and how did you get started?
2. What sort of inspirations do you have?
3. What is your background in your particular sport? Are you a recreational athlete, pro?
4. What drives your organization?
5. How did you develop your products? What testing went into it? Do you have old design iterations/prototypes?
6. What is something unique that no one knows about you, one of your products or your business? How does this make you different from the big brands in your industry?
7. Do you have a mentor? If so, who are they and how have they helped your business?
8. What is your commitment to sustainable manufacturing? ( Fair Trade, Organic, Blue Sing Cert, etc.)
9. What kind of culture exists in your organization? How do you promote this culture?
10. What has been the hardest part of starting your business?
11. What is your greatest fear, and how do you manage it?
12. What are some of the biggest mistakes you have made?
13. What advice would you give to someone that wanted to start a business in action sports?
14. Where do you see your business in the next year? In the next five years? The next ten years?
15. What’s the best part of running your company?