Priority Bicycles Continuum Onyx Review
You don’t need to be heading down a mountain at breakneck speed to enjoy a bike. Sometimes, a leisurely commute can turn into a thrilling experience and that exactly what you’ll find when you hop on a Priority Bike, specifically the Continuum. The Continuum is a top performing commuter bike that’s been outfitted with anything and everything you need to get from point A to point B, including a built-in rear and front light that charges on a dynamo system so you don’t have to worry about batteries. This lightweight bike is outfitted with a rust-free Gates carbon belt drive and even has an incredibly intuitive gear system that allows you to change gears while standing still (which is especially handy if you live that stop and go lifestyle.
Continuum Onyx Features
• Nuvinci CVT Rear Hub
• Rust-Free Gates Carbon Belt Drive
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Dynamo Front and Rear Powered Lighting
• Durable Composite Color Matched Fenders
• 360 visibility with reflective decals
• Reflective Highlight Strip on Tire Sidewall
• Internal gear routing
• Puncture-Resistant WTB Tires (700x32)
• Pre-Drilled for Most Rear and Front Side Accessories
• Kickstand Included
Upgrade your commute with the Priority Bicycles Continuum!
Join the ReddyYeti Membership to save up to 50% OFF thousands of other products from amazing brands just like Priority Bicycles!