We give 50% of our profits back to State & National Park Systems.
ESTABLISHED 2017 - FOUNDERs Chad Markey & Devin Cohen - EMPLOYEES: 2 - LOCATED IN Redlands, CA
Why We Started Parks Preserve
The driving factors which fueled the birth of Parks Preserve
lie within the parks and what they have given to us:
• A safe place for freedom of expression and creativity.
• The guidance and clarity to show the authentic and simplistic core meanings in life
• Heal us from the past & guiding us to a renewed sense of purpose
Public lands have impacted our lives in ways that are hard to express. So when we heard that the proposed budget for 2018 would cut the Park's budget by $1.6 billion bringing funding to its lowest since WWII, we created Parks Preserve to give back to the places that have given so much to us. This is our way of saying thank you, we support you, we'll protect you and we are grateful for you! #takelessgivemore
What we believe:
• We believe that products should be made with a purpose, and companies can stand for more than just profits
• We believe companies should stand by and take pride in the products that they make
• We believe in making most of our products in-house
• We believe in an owner operated business with small batch production[made with love and intent of course!]
• We believe in connecting and working with other like-minded communities and brands to spread awareness of our message and movement